If you have other questions or you want to have a brief call to see if we’re a good fit to work together, give us a call at (701) 356-5544. Leave a message with times that work for you to talk, and we’ll get back to you.
You can book your own appointment online. You can pay through the client portal with a credit or debit card. New patients must call first before you can book an appointment online.
NOTE: You don’t need to do this step if you are using your Employee Assistance Benefit (EAP), you have registered with your EAP, and they gave you my name as your provider. Please call for an appointment time.
If you’d rather fill out paperwork when you arrive, come to your appointment 15 minutes early. The clipboard is in the lobby.
Is Journey Counseling the Right Place for You?
I’m the right therapist for you if:
- You want to develop your relationship with your partner into a stronger alliance
- You are struggling to create the relationship you’d rather have
- You realize your primary relationship impacts every aspect of your life, e.g.:
- Your parenting
- Your sense of self
- How you manage other relationships
- You don’t like “who you are being” in the partnership
- You are willing to learn, to be coached, and to work at making changes
I’m not the right therapist for you if:
- You only want to see your partner change
- You can’t tolerate emotional growth and coaching
- You are not treating an active addiction to alcohol or drugs
- You are having an affair, and you don’t plan on disclosing it to your partner
- There is violence in your relationship with your partner